Clash of Clans review
Published & copyrighted by Supercell
Millenniumgrp.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the brand new Town Hall 13 and devastate your foes with the Giga Inferno!
● An all-new Hero, the Royal Champion, joins your army with her trusty spear and crushing Seeking Shield!
● Feel the furry-ous might of the newest troop, the Yeti and the horde-breaking defense, the Scattershot.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Everyone 10+Fantasy Violence